T-Connect offers robust relational databases for healthcare organizations. Our typical customers include plans & payers, clearinghouses, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), claim billing and repricing companies, revenue cycle management services, and other health intermediaries. We also offer OEM solutions for healthcare software companies that are looking to provide EDI, HL7, NCPDP database support.
Healthcare Transactions Supported
T-Connect covers all of the healthcare transaction set for X12 5010 as well as HL7 and NCPD.
- EDI 837 Database (I, P, D) - Institutional, Professional, Dental claims and encounter files
- EDI 834 Database - Member Enrollment and maintenance files
- EDI 835 Database - Remittance / payment files
- EDI 277CA Database - Claim Ack files
- EDI 276 / 277 Database - Authorizations
- 270 / 271 Database - Benefits Eligibility Inquiry files
- 999 Database - ACKs file received and sent to trading partners
- 298 299 300 Database - Post Adjudication EDI files (encounters)
- HL7 Database - clinical transaction files
- NCPCP Database - Pharmacy files
EDI Database Integration
Once you process EDI files through T-Connect, now you can integrate that data into your existing systems!
- Create ETL integration processes to push and pull data into your application(s)
- Call APIs from your application real time
- Utilize our SDK solutions or EDI Gateway to parse, validate, and persist to the EDI database
- EDI Gateway solution provides connectors such as Database, APIs, SFTP to build healthcare workflows
EDI 837 to EDI 835 Data Correlation
Databases provide a powerful way to correlate different EDI transaction types. For example, easily match 835's to 837 claims with a simple API call or store procedure call.
EDI Reports and Analytics
EDI data is typically treated as transient for most systems. Storing EDI has many benefits for business decision makers and operations. They can now benefit by viewing strategic dashboards, reports, and data trends across all of their EDI transactions!